Got exams coming up? Check out some more of our favourite revision tips…
1. Start Revising Early! - E.g. Months not days before the exam! Try making a revision timetable too!
2. Don't spend too long making your notes look beautiful - It helps if they're clearly laid out and neat so you can read them, but any more than this and it's a waste of time!
3. Take breaks - Have a short break every hour or so, not every 5-10 minutes!
4. Revise early in the day - On study leave or the weekend, start revising at 9am, that way you'll have the evening to relax!
5. Stick notes all round the house - So when it comes to your exam you'll remember… "oh yea I remember the answer to this from the note in the toilet…"
6. Prepare your drinks and snacks - this way you won't have an excuse to break every 10 minutes!
7. Choose the right environment - for example, at a proper desk - not in the comfort of your bed.
8. Don't put it off - Try not to procrastinate. Finding the urge to tidy your room (for the first time in 15 years) and more is common, but resist the urge!
9. Don't just revise! - Don't cut everything else in your life out and just do revision! You'll end up like a zombie!
10. Check out LearnThruMusic - Music and memory go hand in hand. All the scientists say it! Get help with your Maths, English & Science with our award winning revision songs!
GCSE, GCSE Advice, GCSE Revision, GCSE help, Help with Revision, KS4, Music and memory, Revision, Revision Tips, Revision advice, advice,
Responsive, lightweight, fast, synchronized with CSS animations, fully customizable modal window plugin with declarative configuration and hash tracking.